This Covid Secure course will give an insight in to how the virus works, what we can do to protect each other and what rules are in place to keep the workplace as safe as possible.
This training is delivered via Zoom/Teams
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course delegates will have an understanding of what COVID-19 is, how we can prevent the spread of the infection, and the measures we can put in place to reduce the risks in the workplace.
Aims & Objectives:
At the end of the course students will be able to
- Describe how our bodies respond to viruses
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads
- List ways in which we can protect ourselves and others
- Explain the key government requirements for the return to work
- Discuss control measures that must be put in place to reduce the risk of spreading the virus
Mode of Delivery:
This course will be delivered remotely via Zoom, using power point presentations, discussions, and Q&A sessions.
This course will suit anyone returning to work in an office environment
No prior qualification or experience required to attend this course
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Individual Price: £75.00+vat
- Group Price (Up to 12): £695+vat
Certificate will last for 3 years