This Regulated Qualification is ideal for anyone wishing to become an emergency first aider. This provides learners with skills and knowledge to deal with first aid situations in low risk workplace environments for the Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don't have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to recognise and treat a casualty.
The candidate will also be fully aware of their roles and responsibilities as a First Aider. By the end of the course the candidate will be able to:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Be able to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding
- Be able to manage a casualty who is in shock
- Be able to manage a casualty with a minor in jury