Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
This Regulated Qualification is ideal for anyone wishing to become an emergency first aider. This provides learners with skills and knowledge to deal with first aid situations in low risk workplace environments for the Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don’t have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email email@example.com
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to recognise and treat a casualty.
The candidate will also be fully aware of their roles and responsibilities as a First Aider. By the end of the course the candidate will be able to:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Be able to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding
- Be able to manage a casualty who is in shock
- Be able to manage a casualty with a minor in jury
- Duration: 1 Day
- Individual Price: £90.00
- Group Price (Up to 12): £595.00
- Assessment Method: Multiple Choice Exam, Ongoing practical assessment.
- Candidates will also receive a Emergency First Aid Training Manual which they can take them.
- Certificate will last for 3 years.
24th February 2020, 23rd March 2020, 27th April 2020, 18th May 2020, 22nd June 2020, 13th July 2020, 3rd August 2020, 14th September 2020, 19th October 2020, 9th November 2020, 7th December 2020
Individual: £90.00, Group Price (Upto 12): £595.00