Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work Refresher (RQF)
The First Aid at Work Refresher course is designed to equip candidates with the knowledge and skills required to save lives in a medical emergency. This course is run over 2 days and includes both theory and practical sessions, and will give a good level of knowledge to equip the candidate to deal with work place emergencies.
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don’t have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email email@example.com
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course delegates will be able to manage and treat basic First Aid injuries.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to recognise and treat a casualty who has suffered from the following conditions: The candidate will also be fully aware of their roles and responsibilities as a First Aider. By the end of the course the candidate will be able to:
- Describe the Role of the First Aider
- Deal with Incident and casualty management
- Recognise and undertake a Primary assessment, Including CPR
- Recognise a Choking casualty
- Airway and breathing difficulties
- Examine and treat Wounds and bleeding
- Recognise and Management of a Heart Attack
- Incident and casualty management
- Bone, joint and muscle injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Hot and cold injuries
- Recording and reporting
- Duration: 2 Days
- Individual Price: £160.00
- Group Price (up to 12): £1,200
- Assessment Method: Multiple Choice Exam
- Candidates will also receive a First Aid at Work which they can take them.
- Certificate will last for 3 years.
3rd & 4th June, 29th & 30th July, 2nd & 3rd September, 27th & 28th November
Individual: £160.00, Group Price (Upto 12): £1,200