The Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace qualification can be tailored to business and individual needs to make the learning experience relevant and fit for purpose. This course is designed to make staff more aware of Health & safety Issues within the workplace.
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don’t have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course delegates will have a clear understanding of all work place Health & safety issues.
At the end of the course students will be able to:
- Understand current Health & Safety Legislation
- Recognise the need for Health, Safety & Welfare within the workplace
- Know the workplace and workplace equipment
- Understand the need for Risk assessment
- Understand Manual handling
- Recognise a Hazardous substance
- Understand Ergonomics and workstation design
- Describe safe systems of work in relation to Transport and vehicles
- Understand Noise and vibration
- Duration: 1 Day
- Individual Price: £90.00
- Group Price (up to 12): £595
- Assessment Method: Multiple Choice Exam
- Certificate will last for 3 years.