This regulated qualification is designed to provide the essential underpinning knowledge and skills to work in the food industry.
It is fully compliant with industry and regulatory standards. Topics covered are regarded by the Foods Standards Agency as important to maintaining good practice in the production and handling of safe food.
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don't have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email email@example.com
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
The course will suit a diverse range of learners including adults, schools, community groups and businesses etc. who work in or intend to work in the catering industry including those involved in the storage, preparation, cooking and handling of food.
By the end of the course delegates will have a clear understanding of the importance of ensuring appropriate food hygiene within the workplace.
At the end of the course students will be able to:
- Determine the effects of Food Poisoning
- Understand Bacteriology
- Understand Prevention of Contamination & Food Poisoning
- Describe and demonstrate Personal Hygiene
- Understand the importance of clean premises, Equipment & Pest Control
- Describe the importance of Cleaning & Disinfection
- Understand Legislation
- Duration: 1 Days
- Individual Price: £95.00+VAT
- Assessment Method: Multiple Choice Exam
- Certificate will last for 3 years.