This regulated first aid qualiﬁcation is speciﬁc to infants aged under 1, and children aged from 1-year-old to the onset of puberty. It fulfils the requirements of the statutory framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as issued by the department for Education and Skills Foundation Stage relating to Early Years childcare.
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don't have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
• Incident Management & Safety
• Basic Life Support Baby & Child
• Unconscious Patient
• Control of Bleeding & Shock
• Burns & Scalds
• Diabetes, Epilepsy, Asthma
• Stings & bites
• Infantile convulsions
• Head Injuries
• First Aid Kits
• Eye Injury
• Record Keeping
- Duration: 2 Days
- Individual Price: £170.00+VAT
- Group Price (up to 12): £1,300+VAT
- Assessment Method: Multiple Choice Exam
Certificate will last for 3 years.