This qualification provides knowledge and skills for those in the workplace, or those entering the workforce on the hazards and controls related to manual handling. This is a qualification that indicates an individual can undertake a specific role in the workplace and that may be relied upon by employers.
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don't have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
At the end of the course students will be able to:
- Understand the reasons for safer manual handling
- Understand how manual handling risk assessments contribute to improving health and safety
- Understand the principles, types of equipment and testing requirements associated with manual handling safety
- Be able to apply safer manual handling principles
This course will be delivered in a classroom environment via power point presentations, discussions, practical demonstrations and lectures.
- Duration: 1 Day
- Prince (Individual): £95+VAT
- Group Price (up to 12): £795+VAT