The Online Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment course (RQF) is designed for those working on construction sites and is a requirement for those wishing to apply for a CSCS Green Card. In accordance with CITB anyone who is a labourer on a construction site must be a CSCS Green Card Holder.
Our CSCS Green Card course can be distributed various ways
As a standalone awareness course
As a refresher course
As knowledge and preparation for the final exam
This course is packaged together and includes our Accredited Online Exam
In addition all candidates will need to complete a CSCS Touch Screen Test (test centres located across U.K.)
Online Invigilated Exam
We provide you access to our online invigilated examination which can be taken anywhere. Our market leading examination system delivers the final assessment direct to your candidate via the internet, invigilated using screen sharing and web cam, allowing them to receive their accreditation quicker and easier without the stress and hassle of visiting a training and exam centre.
As a UK Registered Learning Provider, our online exam is fully accredited by ETA Awards
- Candidate completes the Online Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment course
- If a pass is achieved the candidate is issued with an approved certificate
- Distributor gives the candidate the option to upgrade to the fully accredited certificate
- Distributor assigns the exam via their administration panel to the candidate. Details for the candidate are automatically passed to VideoTile from the administration panel.
- The candidate logs into the exam page and are asked to fill out an exam registration form and for a 2-week window for when they can sit the exam. The system will not allow them to choose a date sooner than 72 hours.
- Details for the candidate are then sent to ETA awards and Proctor Exam to set up their exam.
- After the 72 hours, instructions are emailed to the candidate to set up the proctor online recording system. They are required to use Google Chrome and a web camera and microphone to do this. The email will come from proctor exam. Depending on the candidates email settings they may need to check their junk folder if they do not receive it. If they still don’t receive it they can contact VideoTile directly to resend the email.
- Once the proctor system has been set up another email from proctor exam will be sent to the candidate to log into the exam. When the candidate clicks the link the proctor system will make a final check of their system to ensure nothing has changed and then begin recording. The system will display instructions and a link the candidate needs to click to begin the exam. When they click the exam link the candidate then needs to use the same login id and password that they used to access the course.
- The candidate then proceeds to answer the questions in the exam. During the exam, the candidate is required to ensure they have a stable internet connection if it drops out it will result in an automatic fail.
- Once the candidate has completed the exam they can then close the exam tab and recording tab.
- The recording is then sent to VideoTile to be invigilated and marked. If the candidate fails, the distributor will be notified by either email or telephone and new exam can be issued via the administration panel if necessary. If any cheating is observed the distributor will be informed and the candidate will be banned from sitting the exam.
If a pass is achieved the record is uploaded to ETA awards on a Friday afternoon, ETA awards will then automatically email a certificate to the candidate 24 working hours later. If the candidate has not received an email with a certificate after this time frame, please contact VideoTile to re-send the email.
- The candidate or distributor can then apply for the Green Card (CSCS Touch screen test is also required)
Minimum Specifications and Further Instructions
Please be aware that the exam is a live exam but can be taken at any time the candidate chooses.
Minimum Candidate Specifications
Google Chrome web browser
No external devices can be used
No other tabs open on the computer
No one else in the room at the time of the exam
No written notes
No Eating, Drinking (other than water) or Smoking.
- Individual Price: £150
- Assessment Method: Online Assessment