Mental Health Awareness for Managers – Learn how to support Your Team
1 in 4 of us struggle with poor mental health in any year
Source Mind UK – Leading Mental Health Charity
Mental health concerns are common in the workplace – on average 1 in every 6 employees will be experiencing a mental health concern at any one time
Source Mental Health First Aid
Healthy and engaged teams produce a 21% increase in productivity
Source Gallup – Global HR advisory firm – survey conducted in 2019
Mental Health provision for everyone is in crisis. People generally want to reach out for help, however, taking that initial step can be very hard. As Managers and Team Leaders, we need to be more able to help our teams access the right help. Factors affecting Mental Health can come in the shape of family problems, health problems, life-stages (such as moving home and menopause), life-events (such as COVID 19 and changes at work) and financial pressures.
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don’t have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
This training can be delivered Virtually via Zoom or Face to Face
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An awareness and engagement course that aims to empower delegates to increase understanding and promote the importance of Mental Health support for Your Team.
INTERACTION AND ACTIVITIES
5 interactive exercises (video clips, group discussions and Mental Health in the Workplace Quiz)
2 group activities (Starting Supportive Conversations and Accessing Help within Your Organisation)
After attending this course, delegates will be able to:
- Engage with the importance of Mental Health Awareness within your organisation
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of common mental health concerns in the workplace
- Feel more equipped to start Wellbeing Conversations
- Understand the impact that the pandemic has had upon our own Resilience and how we can build upon that
- Learn more about what help and resources are available, how you can help your teams and what your organisation can do to support
ALL TRAINING MATERIALS AND INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE PROVIDED
- Duration: 1 Day
- Group Price (up to 12): £1,300