Level 2 Award in Conflict Management
The Level 2 Award in Conflict Management (RQF) has been developed and is awarded by Highfield Awarding Qualifications and sits on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). The RQF is a qualification framework regulated by Ofqual and CCEA Regulation. It is also suitable for delivery in Wales and is regulated by Qualifications Wales.
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don't have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
The objective of the qualification is to: support a role within the workplace, especially those that have a customer facing role and deal with service users and/or the public; and provides learners personal growth and engagement in learning
The qualification provides learners with the knowledge and understanding in conflict management. It can also be a useful qualification for individuals who would like a better understanding of how to prevent conflict situations, and who would like to gain more confidence in being able to deal with conflict situations should they arise.
At the end of the course students will be able to:
• Managing Conflict in the Workplace when Dealing with Customers, Service Users or the Public
• Know how communication can be used to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of conflict
• Know the factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
• Know how to assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
• Know how to communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in emotive situations
• Know good practice to follow after conflict situations
This course will be delivered in a classroom environment via power point presentations, discussion and lectures.
There is a multi-choice question paper at the end of the course in which delegates will be required to pass in order to gain this qualification.
- Duration: 2 Days
- Individual Price: £90.00
- Group Price (up to 12): £695
- Assessment Method: Multiple Choice Exam
- Certificate will last for 3 years.
Individual: £90.00, Group Price (Upto 12): £695.00