Ajuda offers online training alongside our more traditional in-house training. There are many different types of learners. Whilst visual learners learn by visual experience, such as our online learning portal, another type of learner may prefer audio, learning by listening to instructions. Or, you could be a kinaesthetic learner, who learns by doing, feeling and touching. Ajuda understands the requirement to facilitate training to meet the needs of all different learning styles. With a mixture of classroom based and online learning, Ajuda aims to support all types of learning.
If you feel that online training is more suited to your learning requirements, this blog highlights the benefits of undertaking our online training courses.
– The real beauty of online training is that you can complete courses in your own time. This means you can work at your own pace, not necessarily completing the course in one sitting. You can also replay videos as many times as you need.
– If you are on a budget, online training is a great portal to use to educate yourself.
– As an employer, if you need to train your staff, online training requires your staff to take less time away from the office.
– Our courses are interactive and engaging with video examples of real world scenarios.
– Provided that you have an internet connection, our courses are accessible wherever you are and, at whatever time.
– The teacher on our videos is clear, concise and easy to understand.
– There will be no tutor present for you to ask questions – however, if you are really stuck, you can contact Ajuda on email@example.com.
– There is no practical side to the lessons however, they do incorporate a lot of visual cues to aid you in your learning.
For further information on any of our courses please contact us on 029 20576883. Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can sign up for a free trial for our virtual training by visiting our online portal under the ‘Online Training’ section of our website. You can also book yourself onto an in-house course via the ‘Training’ section of the site.