This course is designed to enable the successful candidate to train and assess OFQUAL approved First Aid courses
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don't have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course delegates will be equipped to deliver a range of First Aid training programs.
- 4MAT system of education
- First aid subject workshops
- First aid changes by the European Resuscitation Council
- First Aid at Work 3 day course delivery, assessment and administration
- First Aid at Work 2 day refresher delivery, assessment and administration
- Emergency First Aid delivery, assessment and administration
- Course equipment and resource requirements
On successful completion candidates will be qualified to train and assess First Aid courses for OFQUAL / FAIB approved companies, providing the candidate also possess the Level 3 Education and Training qualification or equivalent.
This course will enable you to teach the following courses after completion:
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work – 3 days
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work Refresher – 2 days
- Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work – 1 day
- Level 2 Award in Paediatric First Aid
- Emergency First Aid – 4 Hours
- Heartstart Course – 2 hours
- Duration: 3 Days
- Individual Price: £435.00+VAT
- Group Price (up to 12): £2,995+VAT
- Assessment Method: Practical assessments, oral questioning and micro teach.