The AOFAQ Level 3 Award in Education and Training (QCF) replaces the Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (levels 3 and 4). The new qualification is the result of a review by the Learning and Skills Improvement Service (LSIS).
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training provides an introduction to teaching.
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don't have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training provides an introduction to teaching. It can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, such as:
- Individuals not currently teaching or training
- Individuals currently teaching and training (including those who have just begun teaching and training) although the qualification does not require practice other than microteaching
- Individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification that provides an introduction to teaching.
The new qualification consists of 3 mandatory units and includes an exciting curriculum to provide the underpinning knowledge and skills to prepare students to start or enhance their teaching careers.
This course will cover:
- Unit 1 – Understanding the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
- Unit 2 – Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training.
- Unit 3 – Understanding assessment in education and training.
- Duration: 5 Days
- Individual Price: £695.00+VAT
- Group Price (up to 12): £4995+VAT
- Assessment Method: Coursework / Assessment based