The Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Work place is aimed at Supervisors, managers & team leaders and individuals who wish to expand and enhance their knowledge in Health & Safety. This qualification is intended for those who are already working or intend to start working in a Managerial role. This qualification can be tailored to business and individual needs to make the learning experience relevant and fit for purpose.
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don’t have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email email@example.com
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course delegates will have a clear understanding of all work place Health & safety issues that relate to maintaining a safe environment and safe working procedures in the workplace.
At the end of the course students will be able to:
- Understand current Health & Safety Legislation
- Understand the requirements for Health, Safety & Welfare within the workplace
- Understand the benefits for using a safety Management system
- Understand the principles of Risk assessment
- Understand the risks and control methods for common workplace hazards
- QAN: 600/0645/6
- GLH: 30
- Credit Value: 3
- Assessment Method: Multiple Choice Exam
- Candidates will also receive a Health & Safety Training Manual which they can take with them. (image of book)
- The Certificate will last for 3 years.