Level 2 Award in Fire Safety & Role of the Fire Marshall (QCF)
This accredited 6-hour Fire Marshal Fire Safety training course fully meets The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order. This course provides delegates with a theoretical and practical understanding of the typical functions of a fire warden or fire marshal within a workplace. Additionally, this course will give delegates an understanding of how fires start and propagate within buildings and the tools to assist with the development and implementation of emergency evacuation arrangements.
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don’t have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email email@example.com
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
- The role of the Fire Marshal/Warden
- Fire prevention and awareness
- Fire fighting
- Nature of fire – chemistry of combustion
- Duties of designated Fire Marshals
- Search procedures
- Signs and notices
- Human behaviour in the event of fire
- Fire protection
- Portable fire extinguishers and classification
- Action to minimise the effects of fire
- Fixed fire fighting installations
- Fire routines
- Evacuation systems and detection systems
- System Alarms and escape lighting
- Communication and delegation
- Reporting procedures.
Duration: 1 Day
Individual Price: £90
Group Price (Up to 12): £595
Assessment Method: Multiple Choice Exam
25th June, 12th August, 5th November
Individual: £90.00, Group Price (Upto 12): £595.00