Level 2 Award in Health & Safety (QCF)
The Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace qualification can be tailored to business and individual needs to make the learning experience relevant and fit for purpose. This course is designed to make staff more aware of Health & safety Issues within the workplace.
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course delegates will have a clear understanding of all work place Health & safety issues.
At the end of the course students will be able to:
- Understand current Health & Safety Legislation
- Recognise the need for Health, Safety & Welfare within the workplace
- Know the workplace and workplace equipment
- Understand the need for Risk assessment
- Understand Manual handling
- Recognise a Hazardous substance
- Understand Ergonomics and workstation design
- Describe safe systems of work in relation to Transport and vehicles
- Understand noise and vibration
This course will be delivered in a classroom environment via power point presentations, discussion and lectures. There is a multi choice question paper at the end of the course in which delegates will be required to pass in order to gain this qualification.