This regulated qualification is aimed at employees. With an increase in poor mental health it is important that individuals understand their own mental health and how common mental health concerns can be identified in themselves and others, with strategies to reduce the risk including holding a mental health conversation.
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don’t have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
On completion of this course, delegates will have the ability to support individuals during a mental health crisis at work, through covering the following objectives:
1. Becoming aware of common mental health disorders
2. Knowing how to recognise the causes and impact of stress
3. Knowing how to recognise the causes and impact of common mental health conditions
4. Knowing how to recognise and support individuals with a personality disorder
5. Know how to recognise and support individuals with Psychosis
6. Understand how individuals may use harmful strategies to cope with a mental health disorder
7. Know how to recognise and support an individual in suicidal crisis
8. Be able to support an individual with a mental health issue
9. Know the legal requirements for managing mental health in a workplace
- Duration: 2 Days
- Individual Price: £140.00
- Group Price (up to 12): £1,3000
- Assessment Method: Multiple Choice Exam
- GLH: 12
- Credit Value: 2
- Certificate will last for 3 years.