This regulated qualification is aimed at employees. With an increase in poor mental health it is important that individuals understand their own mental health and how common mental health concerns can be identified, with strategies to reduce the risk.
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don’t have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
On completion of this course, delegates will have the ability to understand their own mental wellbeing through covering the following objectives:
1. Becoming aware of common mental health disorders
2. Knowing how to recognise the causes and impact of stress
3. Knowing how to recognise the causes and impact of common mental health conditions
4. Knowing different ways to manage their own mental wellbeing
- Duration: 1 Day
- Individual Price: £75+VAT
- Group Price (up to 12): £595+VAT
Credit Value: 1
Assessment Method: Multiple Choice Exam, ongoing practical assessment.