It is vitally important that all business and employment environments have a full understanding and acceptance of neurodiversity. This training course will demystify the term Neurodiversity and provide a range of strategies and solutions to maximise the potential of every individual in the workplace environment.
This course is delivered via Zoom or Teams
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Issues to be covered include:
- Understanding the traits of Dyslexia, Aspergers Syndrome, Attention Deficit Disorder and Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Mood and Motivation in the workplace
- Routines and Rituals for organisation and meeting deadlines
- Rapport and Relationships including effective communication and active listening skills
- Dealing with frustration and anxiety in working with colleagues
- Creativity, innovation and the positives and advantages of neurodiversity
This will be an interactive presentation plus Q/A
- Duration: Half Day
- Individual Price: £99.00
- Group Price (Up to 14): £795
Certificate will last for 3 years.