Manual Handling injuries account to 36% of all reported workplace accidents. The Health & Social Care sector accounts for 54% of all reported manual handling accidents. This course will provide a consistent approach to Manual Handling that ensures best practice in accordance with the All Wales Local Government Manual Handling Training Passport & Information Scheme.
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don’t have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email email@example.com
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course delegates will have a clear understanding of Manual Handling that ensures best practice in accordance with the All Wales Local Government Manual Handling Training Passport & Information Scheme, modules A-F.
Aims & Objectives:
At the end of the course students will be able to:
- Describe the function of the spine
• Examine & Discuss Manual Handling Legislation
• Discuss Company Manual Handling policy’s
• Describe Ergonomics
• Examine and Discuss Manual Handling Risk Assessment
• Discuss safe handling procedures
• Explain the need for effective teamwork & communication
• Demonstrate safe inanimate load handling
- Duration: 2 Days
- Individual Price: £140.00+VAT
- Group Price (up to 12): £1,150+VAT
- Assessment Method: Multiple Choice Exam