Emergency Life Support
This course is run over 3 hours and includes both theory and practical sessions, and will give a good basic insight to dealing with basic medical emergencies
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don’t have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email email@example.com
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course delegates will be able to manage and treat basic First Aid injuries.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to recognise and treat a casualty who has suffered from the following conditions.
By the end of the course the candidate will be able to:
- Describe the role of the parent in First Aid
- Deal with incident and casualty management
- Recognise and undertake a Primary Survey, Including CPR
- Secondary Survey
- Recognise a Choking casualty
- Airway and breathing difficulties
- Recognising, emergency actions and treatment of injuries/illnesses
- Duration: 1/2 day
- Individual Price: £45.00
- Group Price (Up to 12): £495.00
- Assessment Method: Multiple Choice Exam
- The Certificate will last for 3 years.
22nd – 24th January, 12th – 14th February, 12th – 14th March, 23rd – 25th April
Individual: £90.00, Group Price (Upto 12): £596