Level 3 Award in Food Allergens for Competent Persons (QCF)
Ajuda Ltd, 15 Mount Stuart Square, Cardiff Bay, CF10 5DP
This Course would be a good overview for anybody accountable in the food industry with supervisory responsibility.
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
- Understand the effects of food allergens and food intolerances on the human body.
- Understand the legal responsibilities and obligations of employers and employees to meet the current food safety and the labelling of allergenic foods legislation.
- Know how to identify different types of common ingredients in meals which pose an allergy risk.
- Know the information requirements for food labelling.
- Know how to provide consumers with allergen information
- Understand the control measures to minimise the risk of allergens from supplier through to consumer.