Level 2 Award in Manual Handling (Modules A&B Inanimate Loads) (RQF)
Duration: 1 Day
Price (individual): £90+VAT
Group price (Up to 12): £595+VAT
By the end of the course delegates will have a clear understanding of Manual Handling that ensures best practice in accordance with the All Wales Local Government Manual Handling Training Passport & Information Scheme.
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don’t have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
- Describe the function of the spine
- Examine & Discuss Manual Handling Legislation
- Discuss Company Manual Handling policy’s
- Describe Ergonomics
- Examine and Discuss Manual Handling Risk Assessment
- Discuss safe handling procedures
- Explain the need for effective teamwork & communication
- Demonstrate safe inanimate load handling
This course will be delivered in a classroom environment via power point presentations, discussions, practical demonstrations and lectures. There are two modules to this course which are outlined below:
- Module A – Spinal Awareness, legislation, your authority or company policies, ergonomics, risk assessment, safe handling principles, team handling and communication.
- Module B – Inanimate load handling, practical ergonomics.
- GLH: 1
- Assessment Method: Multiple Choice Exam & Practical Assessment
- Candidates will also receive a Manual Handling Training Manual which they can take them.
- The Certificate will last for 3 years.
Individual Price – £60 + VAT, Group Price (upto 12) £495 + VAT