The protection, or safeguarding, of vulnerable adults should be at the forefront of any social worker or carers minds. Adult abuse has become all too common in modern society and this course has been designed to make carers aware of the signs of abuse and what they can do to help. there are no prerequisites to enrol on this course.
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don't have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
To provide the students with the knowledge and awareness of vulnerable adults. By the end of the training session the students will be equipped with the following:
- Identify who vulnerable adults are
- Know the different types of abuse
- Discuss possible indicators of abuse
- Know your responsibilities when dealing with abuse
- Discuss whistle blowing
- Discuss how to create a safe environment
- Duration: 1 Day
- Price (individual): £90+VAT
- Group price (Up to 12): £595+VAT
- Assessment Method: Multiple Choice Exam
- The Certificate will last for 3 years.