Level 2 Award in Customer Service (RQF)
Duration: 1 Day
Price (individual): £90+VAT
Group price (Up to 12): £695+VAT
This course is designed for delivery to any learner working or preparing to work in a customer service role or where using the telephone is a part of their role.
Want us to bring the training to you?
If we don’t have dates suitable for you at our training centre then we can bring the training to your workplace.
Contact us on 02920 576883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Objectives & Learning Outcomes
Covering principles of customer service including how to meet customer expectations, the importance of appropriate behaviour and communication techniques as well as ways to deal with problem customers.
At the end of the course students will be able to:
- Understand the principles of customer service;
- Understand how the customer needs and expectations are formed;
- Know the interpersonal skills required in customer service;
- Know the appropriate behaviour required in customer service;
- Understand the principles of responding to customers’ problems and complaints
This course will be delivered in a classroom environment via power point presentations, discussion and lectures.
There is a multi choice question paper at the end of the course in which delegates will be required to pass in order to gain this qualification
- QAN: 600/6685/4
- GLH: 6
- Credit Value: 1
- Assessment Method: Multiple Choice Exam
- Candidates will also receive a Training Manual which they can take them. (image of book)
- The Certificate will last for 3 years.
Individual £90+VAT, Group Price £695 + VAT
Test 1, Test 2