Manual Handling Instructor
All Wales Manual Handling Passport Scheme.
This course is designed to enable the successful candidate to train and assess Manual Handling courses to the All Wales Manual Handling Passport Scheme standard.
Candidates must be able to provide evidence of the following:
• A current, in-date Manual Handling Certificate
• Training qualification and/or experience
• Background in Manual Handling within the workplace
The course will be run over three days and will include the following:
• 4MAT system of education
• Manual Handling Subject workshops
• All Wales Manual Handling Passport Scheme
• Foundation 1 day manual handling course delivery, assessment and administration
• Course equipment and resource requirements
The programme will involve a significant amount of hands-on activity with additional work outside the sessions to develop the content and materials for assessment on the final day. The programme is quite demanding because it results in the acquisition of new skills and techniques over a short period.
The course is delivered over three days. We have no problems fitting in with existing work shift patterns and are happy to teach the course early morning, late evening or overnight if required!
Candidates are assessed on their delivery of one practical and one theory session. Which they are required to deliver to other members of the group on the final day.
Contact us for further information or to make a booking.