New for 2013
Who is it for?
It is ideal for anyone who needs to either understand the basics of training practice, or wants to refine their training techniques. Those who have never delivered training before will find it an ideal basis for their future training activities. The qualification is essential for those who wish to become HABC registered trainers (certain other training qualifications are also recognised, and conditions regarding technical knowledge and experience also apply).
Who can benefit?
• Organisations have a wealth of occupational experts at their disposal that do
• not possess a recognised training qualification. Why use external training
• providers when you can dramatically reduce your training budget by having your
• own in-house trainers to deliver what you want and when you want it.
• Organisations that want to design and deliver specialist in-house training
• Managers and supervisors who train as part of their leadership remit
• NVQ assessors that carry out the role of tutor/mentor for their candidates
• Health and safety consultants can give added value to their clients by also
• delivering their Health and Safety/Manual Handling training. Who better? You
• produced their policies and know the organisation inside out!
• Individuals who want a new career in training
What is PTTLS?
PTTLS Certificate is a nationally recognised training qualification.
This qualification extends the content of basic training techniques courses by encouraging a dynamic and flexible approach to training delivery, taking into account some of the recent advances in accelerated learning and Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP).
However, it is still founded on a basic short-course training programme that can typically be delivered in four / five days depending on the size of the group.
The qualification provides an opportunity to understand and practice a professional approach to training design and delivery, with a structured syllabus and assessment opportunity.
The programme will involve a significant amount of hands-on activity with additional work outside the sessions to develop the content and materials for assessment on the final day. The programme is quite demanding because it results in the acquisition of new skills and techniques over a short period.
The qualification will enable successful candidates to understand and put into practice the following:
• How training can best be delivered to secure effective learning
• How to structure and design training sessions
• How to make training sessions interesting, stimulating and relevant
Candidates are assessed on their design and delivery of a short training session which they are required to deliver to other members of the group on the final day. Assigments will also be required to be completted for this course.
£525 + vat
- 25th – 29th March 2013
- 29th April - 3rd May 2013
- 24th – 28th June 2013
- 23rd – 27th Sept 2013
- 2nd – 6th Dec 2013
In house courses also available, please contact us for more details. Office 029 20576883